The Philomont Volunteer Fire Department was organized in 1955 and was equipped with a used pumper and tanker provided by other fire stations. In 1956, PVFD got its first new pumper, and in 1968 it bought a 1,500 gallon tanker. In 1975 and 1994, two expansions we added to the station, adding a meeting hall and providing a total of seven bays to house the apparatus.
Philomont Fire and Rescue, Company 8
36560 Jeb Stuart Rd.
Philomont, VA 20131
Philomont Volunteer Fire Department Website