Maps and Mapping Data for Purchase
- GeoHub Opens a New Window. has many Open Data spatial datasets-- available at no cost -- for the entire county or a selected area.
- Available in spreadsheet (CSV), KML (used by Google Maps), or shapefile (SHP) format.
Standard Digital Data
- For countywide datasets.
- Layers available as geodatabase (GDB) or shapefile (SHP) format
- Orthophotography available as MrSID compressed file
|All countywide layers without 4’ topography||$20.00|
|All countywide layers with 4’ topography||$120.00|
|Countywide 4’ topography only||$100.00|
Large Format Map Prints
|$10.00 Large Map Print|
$15.00 Extra Large Map Print
Yardley Taylor Historic Map
Large Format Copies
|$5.00/page or $2.00/scan|
1:4800 Parcel or Address Map
Price depends on imagery selected Opens a New Window.
For More Information
- View a complete price list (PDF)
- If you have questions about purchasing mapping products, email the Office of Mapping and Geographic Information or call 703-771-5778. Opens a New Window. or