Tourism Grant Program
About the Tourism Grant Program
Nonprofits, municipalities, and businesses in Loudoun County are invited to apply for funding for projects to attract regional and national visitors to Loudoun County.
Loudoun County’s Tourism Grants are designed to help support initiatives that bring more visitors to Loudoun County, increase overnight stays in Loudoun hotels, and enhance the overall attractiveness and marketability of Loudoun County as a destination. These may include new or enhanced attractions, events, programs, or marketing campaigns.
Funding from the program is to be spent solely on initiatives that increase tourism or qualifying tourism promotions consistent with state code and the Board of Supervisors’ Restricted Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) funding policy.
Applications and all supporting materials must be submitted online no later than 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
- Apply for the Tourism Grant here Opens a New Window. .
- View detailed instructions on how to complete the application. (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Incomplete or ineligible applications will not be considered.
- Funding recommendations will be made to the Board of Supervisors at a future business meeting.
Grants 101 Training
This training, offered in both video and slideshow format, provides a general review of grant application terminology, grant sources, writing strategies, and tips for stronger applications.
- Webinar Opens a New Window. : What to Know Before You Apply
- Slide Presentation (PDF) Opens a New Window. : What to Know Before You Apply
For more information, email the Loudoun County Department of Finance and Budget, or call 571-258-3482 Opens a New Window. .