Lovettsville Community Park
- Located near East Broadway, Lovettsville Road and Milltown Road in Lovettsville, this project includes the construction of 90 acres of park facilities.
- These facilities include equestrian trails, walking trails, off-leash areas, a pond and amphitheater. In addition, the park facilities include 4 softball/baseball fields, 3 soccer fields and an equestrian area.
- Improvements to the southern entrance and a new asphalt play area at Lovettsville Elementary School.
- Other additions to the park site include site lighting, athletic field lighting, athletic field irrigation systems, fencing, retaining walls, athletic field accessories, flag poles, utility infrastructure, storm water grading, piping, and landscaping.
Current Status: September 2021
- Loudoun County has rescheduled light level testing at the Lovettsville Community Park for the evening hours of October 5, 2021, weather permitting. Residents will notice increased activity at the park prior to the testing date. If inclement weather delays testing, plans call for the test to be rescheduled on October 6, 2021. For more information, view the news release.
- Crews have completed installing fencing and laying Bermuda sod at the diamond athletic fields. Asphalt paving work at the ball field complex and trail is also complete.
- In the coming weeks, crews will continue stone placement at the parking lot and roadway and continue sod placement on the rectangular athletic fields.
Stay Informed About This Project
- View all updates for the Lovettsville Community Park project.
- Sign up for updates about this project on Notify Me, Blogs category.
- Quarterly Report on Capital Improvement Project (PDF)
- Search Board of Supervisors documents for information related to this project.
- If you have questions about this project, email county staff or call 703-737-8624.
Email Glen Barbour, Public Information Officer or call 703-771-5086.