Future Phases: COVID-19 Vaccine
When Will Others Get the Vaccine?
Loudoun County will follow the recommendations of VDH and CDC for administration of vaccine. The Virginia Department of Health will authorize Loudoun County to move into each subsequent phase of vaccination. We are not able to predict the exact dates on which members of the priority groups will receive vaccine. Stay informed; Loudoun County will announce when each phase of the vaccination process will begin, as well as provide information about vaccination opportunities offered by the county.
View more about the vaccination priorities on the Virginia Department of Health website.
How Will I Know When My Family or I Can Get a Vaccine?
The goal is for everyone to be able to easily get vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as large enough quantities are available. On January 6, 2021, Governor Northam announced plans to work toward a goal of vaccinating 25,000 to 50,000 Virginians per day in the coming months as vaccine supplies increase. Vaccine for the general population will likely become available in the first half of 2021. Stay informed; Loudoun County will announce vaccination opportunities offered by the county.
- Sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19 in Notify Me, (under the "Blogs" category, select "Coronavirus (COVID-19)").
- Text LCCOVID19 to 888777 to receive text alerts in English. (Text LCCOVIDESP to 888777 to receive text alerts in Spanish).
How to Sign Up to Receive a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccination efforts on the VDH website.
- Learn more about how CDC is making COVID-19 vaccine recommendations.
- Read VDH's announcement for vaccination priorities.
- View data about the total amount of vaccine administered in Loudoun County and around Virginia.
- Review the Governor's plans for accelerating COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions