Schedule a Vaccine Appointment Online
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
All individuals 12 years and older can make an appointment at the COVID-19 vaccination clinic, located at Dulles Town Center, 21090 Dulles Town Circle in Sterling.
Make an Appointment
STEP 1: Schedule your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment now.
- Individuals ages 12+ are eligible at this time. Individuals 12-17 must choose an appointment labeled Pfizer.
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters are available for eligible groups of people who received the Pfizer vaccine.
- Use zip code 20166 when searching for the Loudoun County Health Department vaccination site located at Dulles Town Center.
STEP 2: Prepare for Your Appointment at the Loudoun County Vaccination Site
- To prepare for your appointment at the Loudoun County's vaccination site, visit the Planning Your Trip to the Vaccination Site webpage.
STEP 3 (Following First Dose Only): Schedule Your Second Dose
Other Vaccination Opportunities
More Vaccine Information
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions