Schedule a Vaccine Appointment Online or Walk In
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Hours for Walk-ins & Appointments
Loudoun County is now offering walk-in service at the COVID-19 vaccination clinic, located at Dulles Town Center, 21090 Dulles Town Circle in Sterling. Individuals 12 years and older are eligible for vaccination on a first-come, first-served basis during the COVID-19 vaccination clinic’s scheduled hours of operation; no appointment is necessary.
June 14 – June 19
- Monday: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Closed: Friday, June 18, 2021
June 21 – 22
- Monday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 1:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
June 23 and beyond:
- Tuesdays: 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Closed: Saturday, July 3, 2021
Make an Appointment
STEP 1: Schedule your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment now.
- Individuals ages 12+ are eligible at this time. Individuals 12-17 must choose an appointment labeled Pfizer.
- Use zip code 20166 when searching for the Loudoun County Health Department vaccination site located at Dulles Town Center.
STEP 2: Prepare for Your Appointment at the Loudoun County Vaccination Site
- To prepare for your appointment at the Loudoun County's vaccination site, visit the Planning Your Trip to the Vaccination Site webpage.
STEP 3: Schedule Your Second Dose
Other Vaccination Opportunities
More Vaccine Information
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions