- Departments & Offices
- Transportation & Capital Infrastructure
- Projects, Studies & Plans
- Transportation Projects & Programs
Transportation Projects & Programs
If you do not find a project page listed below for an active transportation project, view the most recent Quarterly Report on Capital Improvement Projects (PDF) for more information.
- Belmont Ridge Road: Truro Parish to Croson
- Braddock Road
- Crosstrail Boulevard - Sycolin Road to the Dulles Greenway
- Croson Lane Widening - Claiborne Parkway to Old Ryan Road
- Dulles West Boulevard - Northstar Blvd. to Arcola Blvd.
- Evergreen Mills Road Realignment and Intersection Improvements at Reservoir Road and Watson Road
- Evergreen Mills Road and Watson Road Short Term Improvements
- Farmwell Road Intersection Improvements
- Franklin Park to Purcellville Trail
- Harmony Middle School Shared-Use Path
- Northstar Boulevard (Evergreen Mills Road (formerly Shreveport Dr.) to Route 50)
- Northstar Boulevard (Route 50 to Tall Cedars Pkwy)
- Potomac View Road - South of River Meadow Terrace to Route 7
- Prentice Drive - Lockridge Road to Loudoun County Parkway
- Prentice Drive - Loudoun County Pkwy to Shellhorn Road
- Route 7/287 Interchange Improvements
- Route 7/690 Interchange
- Route 7 Shared Use Path
- Route 9/287 Roundabout
- Route 15 North Widening: Battlefield Pkwy. to Montresor Rd.
- Route 15 and Spinks Ferry Road Roundabout
- Route 50 and Trailhead Drive Roundabout
- Shellhorn Road Extended
- Shellhorn Road - Loudoun County to MWAA Property
- Sterling Boulevard Extension
- Sterling Boulevard and W&OD Trail Overpass
- Waxpool Road & Loudoun County Parkway Intersection
- Waxpool Road at Pacific Blvd & Broderick Dr.
- Westwind Drive
- W&OD At-Grade Crossing Improvements
Recently Completed Projects and Programs
VDOT Active Projects and Programs
- George Washington Blvd. Overpass (VDOT)
- Metrorail Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvements (VDOT)
- Route 50 Corridor Improvements (VDOT)
View other projects in the Northern Virginia Region from the Virginia Department of Transportation
- Loudoun County builds public facilities and transportation infrastructure improvements to serve county residents and businesses.
- View an interactive map that provides additional information on Loudoun County facilities or transportation projects in specific locations.
- A quarterly report is also presented to the Board of Supervisors Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee.
- View the most recent Quarterly Report on Capital Improvement Projects (PDF)