Posted on April 3, 2020 at 6:13 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County Update
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- As Loudoun County continues to respond to COVID-19, a number of key government services are available online so residents and businesses can still access what they need. The county has launched an Assistance from a Distance webpage that includes information on accessing services remotely. This resource, which will be updated regularly, covers services that are available online or by phone.
- The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center will host a virtual job fair on Thursday, April 9, 2020, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Meet prospective employers in a virtual environment and discover new job openings in Loudoun County. Register today at loudounworkforce.eventbrite.com.
- Loudoun County has published a flyer for Spanish speaking residents that contains key messages about COVID-19. The flyer includes information about how to limit the spread of germs; keeping your distance from others; what to do if you are sick; how to follow the governor's order to stay at home; what's open and closed; how to get help with food, small business loans; and more. The flyer will be disseminated through community partners and other communication channels that reach Loudoun's Spanish speaking residents. Share this information through your networks to help get the word out. The flyer is posted online at bit.ly/2xOzsfC.
- Everyone is spending more time indoors these days - make the most of it! Our Loudoun County librarians have rounded up their favorite online tools for learning, exploration and recreation to help your stay at home be a more enriching experience - all absolutely free. Check out their Quarantine Survival Guide.
- Effective April 6, 2020, the Loudoun County Clerk of the Circuit Court is modifying the delivery of essential services in response to COVID-19. Essential services will be offered by appointment only and the customer service hours for these services will change to 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. Read the full release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #