Loudoun County will host free, drive-through testing for COVID-19 at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive in Leesburg, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The testing is open to all and will occur rain or shine.
Testing is for the coronavirus, not for antibodies. No appointments are necessary. There are no age or residency requirements. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested. No prescription is necessary.
Anyone who is tested will be asked to provide contact information for the test results, which should be available within a week.
Those attending the testing will enter Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park from Crosstrail Boulevard onto Loudoun United Drive. They will be:
- Directed into parking lots and into lanes for drive-through testing.
- Asked for their name, date of birth, address, phone number and current symptoms, if any.
- Asked to proceed to the next station to have their specimen collected. A nasal swab is preferred, but oral swabs are available upon request.
- Asked to proceed to the exit
This is a one-day event. No other testing dates are scheduled at this time.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Text LCCOVID19 to 888777 to receive text alerts from Loudoun County about COVID-19.
- Text LCCOVIDESP to 888777 to receive text messages in Spanish from Loudoun County about COVID-19.
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may call the Loudoun County Health Department’s information line, 703-737-8300, or send an email