Posted on September 2, 2020 at 10:26 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,580
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.1%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 361
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun County’s Cases by ZIP Code Dashboard: The ZIP Code dashboard was updated today using the geometrical intervals method, the classification method used on the Virginia Department of Health’s website. This method distributes the data more evenly, making it possible to clearly see the differences among ZIP Codes. As more tests are conducted in the county, the classifications will be re-balanced. See more information on this method. The map shows the number of positive cases out of the total tested who live within a ZIP Code, along with the estimated population of each ZIP Code.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
All Loudoun County News
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #