The original item was published from August 25, 2020 4:56 PM to September 2, 2020 10:29 AM
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,769
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.3%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 369
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Updated Considerations for Travel During COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. Staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. You can get COVID-19 during your travels. You may feel well and not have any symptoms, but you can still spread COVID-19 to others. You and your travel companions (including children) may spread COVID-19 to other people including your family, friends, and community for 14 days after you were exposed to the virus. Don't travel if you are sick or if you have been around someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Don't travel with someone who is sick. Read more guidance from the CDC.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #