Posted on September 2, 2020 at 10:32 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,787
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.5%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 370
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 117
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Program: The WIOA Youth Program supports young adults ages 17-24 who are having challenges finding employment or need training to succeed in today's workforce. Learn more from the WIOA Youth Program webpage or call the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center at 703-777-0150 to be connected with program staff.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #