The original item was published from September 1, 2020 4:45 PM to September 2, 2020 10:32 AM
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 6,008
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 6.7%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 387
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 118
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Stay Safe on Labor Day: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides important safety reminders as we prepare for Labor Day weekend:
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
All Loudoun County News
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #