Posted on September 4, 2020 at 4:33 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 6,146
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 7.3%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 394
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 118
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Add Your Phone to the COVID Fight - Help Virginia Stop COVID-19: Join 472,513 Virginians and download Virginia's free COVIDWISE Exposure Notifications app. Help protect your community while protecting your privacy. COVIDWISE uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to quickly notify users who have likely been exposed so you can reduce the risk of infection for your friends and family and help Virginia stop the spread. Download on the Apply App Store or Get it on Google Play. Learn more at covidwise.org.
- Surveys for Loudoun Jury Service being Mailed: Loudoun County's annual jury questionnaire process is about to begin, with prospective jurors being encouraged to complete the questionnaire online. During the COVID-19 pandemic in Loudoun County, the Circuit Court has not conducted many jury trials. The Supreme Court of Virginia is currently reviewing potential transition plans to begin jury trials in the future. With the prospect of jury trials resuming in 2021, the Clerk of the Circuit Court is making necessary statutory preparations now to ensure there is a qualified pool of jurors to serve jury duty in 2021 in jury trials do resume next year. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #