Posted on September 24, 2020 at 5:08 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,747 (up 27 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.5% (down 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 428 (up 0 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 124 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Medical Reserve Corps Seeks Volunteers to Help Protect Community's Health: The Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) serves a key role in the county's fall influenza vaccinations campaigns and, should the time come, MRC members will be a critical component for coronavirus vaccination campaigns. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #