Posted on September 28, 2020 at 5:12 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,830 (up 56 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.3% (down 0.7% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 429 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 124 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Election Officials Remind Voters of Proper Procedures for Absentee and Early Voting: For the November 3 general election, Loudoun County election officials remind voters of the following:
- The absentee ballot witness signature requirement has been waived.
- Follow the instructions for filling out the absentee ballot and use the return envelope.
- Early voters do not have to apply in advance.
- Read the news release for details.
- Virginia Department of Health's Pandemic Metrics Dashboard: The Pandemic Metrics Dashboard compiles various data sources related to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak in Virginia into understandable metrics for burden, trend, and extent of transmission. These metrics are provided at the region level in Virginia.
- Burden is the measure of disease and its impact on a community.
- Trend is a measure of how individual metrics and the overall situation are changing over time.
- The extent of transmission is a new measure that consolidates a variety of data sources into one metric.
- View the Pandemic Metrics Dashboard.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #