Posted on October 27, 2020 at 4:56 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,817 (up 33 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 4.5% (no change since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 478 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 130 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Six Things to Know about the November 3, 2020, General Election in Loudoun: Loudoun County voters will go to the polls Tuesday, November 3, 2020, for a general election. Read the news release for five important things Loudoun County election officials would like voters to know about the election.
- Focusing on COVID-19 Prevention for Teens and Young Adults: Let’s face it: we’re all ready to defeat COVID-19 and get back to everything we’d rather be doing. And, with community transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19 still a concern in Loudoun and nationally, the county is reaching out to young people with an important video message: take simple precautionary actions now, so we can more quickly return to our “regularly scheduled lives.”
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #