Posted on November 2, 2020 at 4:42 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 8,048 (up 102 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.2% (up 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 488 (up 6 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 132 (up 2 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Election Day, Nov. 3, 2020:
- Loudoun County Adult Mental Health First Aid Training: If you would like to have a better understanding of mental illness, consider signing up for the next virtual Loudoun County Adult Mental Health First Aid Training on November 17 & 18, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. each day. Register by November 6, 2020. Get the details at loudoun.gov/mhfirstaid.
- Microsoft Word & Excel Workshops Coming Up: Interested in learning more about Microsoft Word or Excel? The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is hosting two workshops:
- Microsoft Word - The Basics: An introductory two half-day workshop. Thursday, November 5, 2020, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and Friday, November 6, 2020, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Microsoft Excel - The Basics: An introductory two half-day workshop. Thursday, November 5, 2020, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. and Friday, November 6, 2020, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Register today at loudoun.gov/wrcworkshops.
- Loudoun County Residents Urged to Apply Now for Utility Payment Assistance: Utility payment assistance is now available to Loudoun County residents who have experienced economic hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Residential customers, including those in the seven incorporated towns, can request assistance to pay their electric, water, and gas bills. You can also receive assistance for propane, oil or wood, if those are used for heating or cooking. Residents are urged to apply now to ensure that applications are completed by the deadline of December 15.
- To apply, contact the COVID-19 Emergency Fund and Helpline at 703-669-5040.
- For more information, visit www.ccda.net/need-help/loudoun-county-utility-assistance.pdf.
- The assistance program is administered by Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington and Loudoun Cares, and supported by a CARES Act grant from Loudoun County.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #