Posted on December 22, 2020 at 4:52 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 12,925 (up 64 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 11.8% (up 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 628 (up 7 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 154 (this total has decreased by 1 since last report as part of routine data review)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Celebrating the Holidays Safely During the COVID-19 Pandemic: COVID-19 can make conversations with family and friends about holiday planning difficult. Consider how you can modify your plans to keep everyone safe from getting and spreading COVID-19 such as virtual gatherings and contact-free gift delivery. Learn more at loudoun.gov/safeholiday.
- COVID-19 Vaccines: COVID-19 vaccines will be an important tool to help stop the pandemic. Learn about COVID-19 vaccine efforts in Loudoun County, who will get vaccine first, COVID-19 vaccine safety, and more at loudoun.gov/covid19vaccine.
- Upcoming Workshops for Job Seekers: The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is hosting two events in January to support job seekers:
- Resumes & Cover Letters - Make Yours Stand Out (via Go to Meeting) - Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 1:00-3:00 p.m.: A resume and cover letter are your written marketing tools to make an impact on a potential employer. Writing a quality resume and cover letter begins with a compelling, targeted summary of your employment objective, skills and experiences. Learn the essentials of writing your resume and cover letter so that you stand a better chance of getting noticed by hiring managers. Register online today at loudoun.gov/wrc.
- How to Avoid Job Scams (via Go to Meeting) - Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 2:00-3:00 p.m.: Ever seen a job announcement that looked too good to be true? Is it real or is it a scam? In this workshop, you’ll learn about some tell-tale signs to help you identify deceiving job postings and get some insider information on how legitimate Human Resources recruitment processes work. Register online today at loudoun.gov/wrc.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #