Posted on January 14, 2021 at 3:06 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 15,711 (up 107 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 16.5% (down 0.5% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 669 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 165 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 8,355 | Virginia: 216,257
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun County Hosts Free COVID-19 Testing Event January 27: Loudoun County has scheduled another free drive-thru COVID-19 testing event for Wednesday, January 27, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at Claude Moore Park, 46150 Loudoun Park Lane . The January 27 testing event is open to all. There are no age or residency requirements. No prescriptions or appointments are necessary. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested. A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus. No antibody or rapid tests will be offered. Note: No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at this event. Read more about the upcoming testing event in this news release.
- Health Department Continues to Field Inquiries Related to the COVID-19 Vaccine. We appreciate your patience as we work to follow up with you as soon as possible regarding the next steps in the vaccination process. For more information about COVID-19 vaccination efforts in Loudoun County, visit loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine
- PRCS Master Plan Virtual Meeting January 14: The Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services’ strategic master planning process continues with a significant milestone scheduled for 7:30 p.m., Thursday, January 14, 2021. The key findings from recent community needs assessment surveys will be presented at a virtual meeting. Anyone interested in the future of parks, recreational amenities and related programs in Loudoun is encouraged to attend the meeting. More information, including how to access the virtual meeting, is online at loudoun.gov/prcsmasterplan.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #