Posted on February 11, 2021 at 4:58 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 2/10/21@4:30 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 21,897 (up 89 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 11.8% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 808 (up 10 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 190 (down 1 since last report) Note: Due to data reconciliation that re-assigned one death to another jurisdiction, the deaths reported in Loudoun have decreased by one.
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 42,201 (up 690 since last report) I Virginia: 1,191,875 (up 35,758 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- You can improve how your face mask protects you. Updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) emphasizes that wearing a well-fitting mask is important in helping curb the spread of COVID-19. This comes after the CDC posted results of new research that tested different types of masks and found that combining a cloth mask over a disposable surgical mask could significantly reduce the spread of the virus to others. It also reduces exposure to the virus for the wearer. The CDC recommends people wear masks with a nose wire that can be adjusted for a snug fit and suggests knotting the ear loops of a disposal mask and then tucking in and flattening the extra material close to the face. Read the updated guidelines.
- COVID-19 testing events next week. Loudoun County's next COVID-19 testing events are scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, and Thursday, February 18, 2021, at Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. No appointments are necessary, but there are registration forms you can fill out ahead of time. Find them and more details at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
Virtual job search assistance
: The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center
is hosting a free, online information session, "Using Labor Market Data for Your Job Search," Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. You will learn about the Loudoun County labor market, opportunities for job growth and other job search resources. Find details and link to register
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19