The original item was published from February 12, 2021 5:35 PM to February 16, 2021 7:33 AM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 2/11/21@4:58 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 22,007 (up 110 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 11.5% (down 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 814 (up 6 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 193 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 43,648 (1,447 since last report) I Virginia: 1,243,231 (up 51,356 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Inclement weather causes Saturday closure of vaccination clinic. Due to the forecast of inclement weather, the county’s COVID-19 vaccination clinic will be closed, Saturday, February 13, 2021. All individuals who had vaccination appointments for Saturday will be contacted to reschedule their appointments at the next available opportunity. The Health Department’s COVID-19 call center is scheduled to open on time at 9:00 a.m., Saturday, February 13, 2021. Residents with questions related to COVID-19 may call 703-737-8300 for assistance.
- New vaccine pre-registration system. The Virginia Department of Health (VD) has announced the launch of a Statewide Vaccine Pre-Registration System to provide a unified and comprehensive process for people in Virginia to pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine. As a result of the new statewide system, VDH has directed all local health districts to close their pre-registration forms and surveys to allow for existing registration data to be transferred to the new system. Loudoun County's survey is now closed and residents will not be able to register for COVID-19 vaccine until Tuesday, February 16, 2021, when the new statewide system is operational. Important points for Loudoun residents to know:
- Anyone who has pre-registered with the county will be transferred to the news system.
- Loudoun will continue to schedule vaccine appointments with those who are pre-registered with the county.
- The current wait time for an appointment for anyone who is pre-registered with the county is at least six weeks. Again, we ask for your patience as we work through the process. Read more about the transition to the new system in the Loudoun County news release published this afternoon
- COVID-19 testing events next week. Loudoun County's next free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing events are scheduled for February 16 and February 18, 2021, at Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. both days. Find more details at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
County offers online fatherhood skills program
: The next session of the program sponsored by the Loudoun County Department of Family Services to help fathers build skills to become even stronger dads begins Tuesday, March 2, 2021. All fathers are welcome to attend the free, 12-week virtual program. Find details and link to register in this news release
- County observes Presidents' Day holiday. The next COVID-19 Summary Report will be published Tuesday, February 16, 2021. Loudoun County government administrative offices will be closed Monday, February 15, in observance of Presidents Day. However you plan to observe the holiday, stay safe: wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19, stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you, and avoid crowds - the more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19