The original item was published from May 4, 2021 4:28 PM to May 5, 2021 4:27 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 05/04/21@5:17 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Total Cases: 27,442 (up 31 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.0% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,038 (up 4 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 275 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
Loudoun County Update
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 316,884 (up 4,526 since last report) I Virginia: 6,408,079 (up 36,665 since last report)
- Loudoun County Residents Fully Vaccinated: 129,681 (up 3,339 since last report)
- Percent of Total Loudoun Population Fully Vaccinated: 31.4% (up 0.8% since last report)
- Percent of Eligible Loudoun Population Fully Vaccinated: 41.6% (up 1.0% since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Received Over Last 7 Days: Virginia: 320,010 (up 4,640 since last report)
- Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Summary
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission Dashboard
- County Launches New Service to Shuttle Transit Riders to Vaccination Clinic: In an effort to increase access to COVID-19 vaccinations, Loudoun County has launched a free shuttle service between the Loudoun County Transit bus stop at Dulles Town Center and the county’s vaccination site located at the other end of the shopping mall. This will help eliminate mobility barriers to vaccination for people who rely on public transportation and may have difficulty walking long distances.
- COVID-19 Update on Board of Supervisors May 4 Meeting Agenda: Loudoun County Health Director Dr. David Goodfriend will provide an update on COVID-19 in Loudoun at tonight’s (5/4/21) Board of Supervisors business meeting, which begins at 5:00 p.m. The update will include the latest information on the pandemic in Loudoun, including vaccinations, cases, testing and more.
- Vaccine Virtual Town Hall: You ask. The experts will answer. Ask officials from the Virginia Department of Health and other medical professionals questions about COVID-19 vaccination during a virtual Vaccinate Virginia Town Hall, tonight, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. Learn more from VDH on how to access the broadcast or livestream and how to participate.
- Think Safely and Small This Cinco de Mayo! Help stop the spread of COVID-19 by avoiding crowds, wearing a mask properly, signing up for your free vaccine and getting tested regularly if you’re in close contact with others.
- Next COVID-19 Testing Event is May 11: The next Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 10:00 am. - 1:00 p.m., at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.) More information, including the complete schedule of testing events on Tuesdays in May as well as links to required registration forms that can be filled out in advance, may be found at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19