Posted on May 25, 2021 at 11:03 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 05/21/21@4:50 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 27,864 (up 18 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 2.2% (down 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,066 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 277 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Free COVID-19 Testing Tomorrow, May 25: Loudoun County will hold another free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing event tomorrow, Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at , at the Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding
- The testing event is open to everyone; no age or residency requirements.
- No prescriptions or appointments necessary.
- A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested.
- A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus.
- Results will be available within a week.
- No antibody testing will be offered.
- No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at this event.
- Required registration forms can be downloaded, filled out and printed in advance. They are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- Become a Community Ambassador. The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) is seeking people who would like to serve as Community Ambassadors to help share COVID-19 updates and materials from top experts and sources with their networks and in their local communities.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19