The original item was published from May 25, 2021 1:33 PM to May 25, 2021 1:49 PM
Loudoun County will continue to hold free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing events through June. The events are scheduled for Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at the following locations:
- June 1: Ray Muth Sr. Memorial Park, 20971 Marblehead Drive, Ashburn
- June 8: Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville (Follow signs to the baseball field parking lot.)
- June 15: Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.)
- June 22: Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls (Access the testing location in the back parking lot, near the senior center.)
- June 29: Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding
The testing events are free and open to all. There are no age or residency requirements. No prescriptions or appointments are necessary. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 to be tested. A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus. No antibody or rapid tests will be offered. No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at these events
To help reduce wait times, people who plan to attend the testing events are strongly encouraged to complete a registration form for each person who will be receiving a test prior to arriving at the testing site. The registration form is required and asks for general demographics and contact information, including name, date of birth, address, phone number and current symptoms, if any.
The fillable form may be downloaded, filled out, and printed, and completed forms should be brought with you to the testing site. Forms will also be available at the testing site for individuals who do not have access to a printer or otherwise are unable to complete the forms in advance. The forms are also available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Opt in to receive text messages from Loudoun County about COIVD-19:
- English: Text LCCOVID19 to 888777.
- Spanish: Text LCCOVIDESP to 888777.
Residents who are interested in COVID-19 vaccine may visit loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine
for more information.
# # #