The original item was published from May 28, 2021 5:05 PM to June 7, 2021 4:57 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 05/27/21@5:12 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 27,916 (up 14 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.9% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,070 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 278 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Social Distancing, Capacity Restrictions Lifted: Governor Ralph Northam’s Executive Order 79 (PDF), is now in effect. The executive order lifts all remaining capacity limits for gatherings and social distancing requirements in previous executive orders that have been in place in Virginia as part of the efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, Loudoun County government will continue to adjust service delivery and the operational status of county government departments, including those with public front counters. The latest operational information for the county government is online at loudoun.gov/status.
- Planning Your Trip to the Loudoun Vaccine Clinic: Anyone who schedules an appointment with the Loudoun County Health Department for a COVID-19 vaccine, will be directed to the county's vaccination site at Dulles Town Center in Sterling. Some things to know before you go:
- Face coverings are required.
- Wear clothing for easy access to your upper arm.
- You will not be able to choose the brand of vaccine you will receive at the vaccination site. If you have a specific preference for vaccine, you may choose an alternative vaccination site by visiting vaccines.gov and selecting the vaccine you are interested in receiving.
- Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- People 12-17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to their appointment, or they will be turned away.
- No photography or videos are allowed to protect your privacy.
- Need a COVID-19 Test?: Loudoun County will hold another free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing event Tuesday, June 1, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Ray Muth Sr. Memorial Park, 20971 Marblehead Drive, Ashburn. This is one of several testing events scheduled at various locations throughout the county on Tuesdays in June. The tests are open to everyone. There are no age or residency requirements. More information, including the complete schedule and links to required registration forms that can be filled out in advance, may be found at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- County Observes Memorial Day Holiday. The next COVID-19 Summary Report will be published Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Loudoun County government administrative offices will be closed Monday, May 31, in observance of Memorial Day. However you plan to observe the holiday, stay safe! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has advice about choosing safer activities.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19