Posted on June 11, 2021 at 5:01 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/10/21@5:06 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,008 (up 1 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.0% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,084 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 280 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Community Vaccination Clinic June 13 in Leesburg: A community COVID-19 vaccination clinic is scheduled Sunday, June 13, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Leesburg Elementary School, 323 Plaza Street NE, Leesburg. The event will offer the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older.
- The event is open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis as long as vaccine supplies last; however, appointments are also available through online pre-registration.
- Vaccinations are free of charge for everyone regardless of immigration or health insurance status.
- This is the first of several community vaccination events scheduled throughout the county this summer. The schedule is online at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
- Walk-in Service Available at County Vaccination Clinic: Loudoun County is now offering walk-in service at the COVID-19 vaccination clinic located at Dulles Town Center, 21090 Dulles Town Circle in Sterling. Individuals 12 years and older are eligible for vaccination on a first-come, first-served basis during the clinic’s scheduled hours of operation; no appointment is necessary.
- The county's vaccination site will be open tomorrow, Saturday, June 12, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Beginning Monday, June 14, the county's vaccination site will operate three days a week with abbreviated hours. View the complete schedule here
- Shuttle Service Ending: As we reported in an earlier blog post today, due to low ridership, Loudoun County will cease operating the free shuttle service between the Loudoun County Transit bus stop at Dulles Town Center and the county’s COVID-19 vaccination site located at the other end of the shopping mall. The last day of operation will be Saturday, June 12, 2021. Read details in this news release.
- Free COVID-19 Testing: Loudoun County will hold its next COVID-19 testing event Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg. (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.) The free, drive-thru testing event is open to all. Details are online at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19