The original item was published from June 14, 2021 5:21 PM to June 21, 2021 4:24 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/11/21@5:02 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,015 (up 7 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.0% (unchanged since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,085 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 281 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Free COVID-19 Testing June 15: The next Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event is set for tomorrow, Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.)
- The testing event is open to everyone; no age or residency requirements.
- No prescriptions or appointments necessary.
- A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 to be tested.
- A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus.
- Results will be available within a week.
- No antibody testing will be offered.
- No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at this event.
- Required registration forms can be downloaded, filled out and printed in advance. They are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- Reminder: Walk-in Service Available at County Vaccination Clinic; Hours of Operation being Adjusted: You can now walk in to the Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Dulles Town Center and get a COVID-19 vaccine without making an appointment ahead of time. Please note that the hours of operation for the clinic will adjust throughout June to accommodate walk-in services and demand for service to ensure the clinic is operating at maximum efficiency while serving the community. Beginning this week, the clinic is operating three days a week with abbreviated hours.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19