The original item was published from June 15, 2021 4:50 PM to June 21, 2021 4:25 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/14/21@5:22 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,019 (up 4 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.8% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,086 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 281 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Virginia Receives Grant to Address Health Inequities During Pandemic: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has awarded $30.6 million to Virginia to address health inequities created and exacerbated in high-risk and underserved communities by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Walk-in Service Available Now at County Vaccination Clinic: The Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Dulles Town Center is open until 7:30 p.m. this evening, Tuesday, June 15, 2021, and is welcoming walk-ins for COVID-19 vaccine. No need to make an appointment ahead of time.
- Next COVID-19 Testing Event is June 22: Loudoun County will hold another COVID-19 testing event next Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at
Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls (Access the testing location in the back parking lot, near the senior center.) More information, including required registration forms that can be downloaded, filled out and printed in advance, may be found at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19