The original item was published from June 23, 2021 5:17 PM to June 24, 2021 1:19 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/22/21@5:13 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,065 (up 14 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.5% (unchanged since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,088 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 283 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- American Rescue Plan Funds Available: As we reported in an earlier blog post,
nonprofits and faith-based organizations serving Loudoun County residents and that have been affected by the pandemic are encouraged to apply for financial assistance available through the county’s American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding. The grant funding will support organizations that are assisting the community with COVID-19 response and recovery.
- COVIDWISE App Update: The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) has updated its free COVID-19 exposure app, COVIDWISE, to make it easier for users to find and schedule a COVID-19 vaccine. The new “Vax Info” button allows users to find local vaccination providers and schedule an appointment with fewer clicks. COVIDWISE alerts users if they have been in close contact with an individual who anonymously reported a positive COVID-19 test result. Read more in this news release from VDH.
- Delta Variant: The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) has upgraded the highly contagious Delta variant from a "variant of interest" to a "variant of concern" and has added information on the Delta variant to its Variants of Concern dashboard. Health officials say the best protection against any of the COVID-19 variants is vaccination. If you are not fully vaccinated, continue wearing a face mask, stay at least six feet from others outside of your household, avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces, and wash your hands often. Get details from VDH.
- Get Vaccinated at Loudoun's Vaccine Clinic: The Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center will be open for walk-in service this Friday, June 25, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., and Saturday, June 26, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Anyone 12 and older may walk in without an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccine during the clinic’s scheduled hours. (Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.)
- Community Vaccination Clinic June 27: A community COVID-19 vaccination clinic is scheduled Sunday, June 27, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., at Rolling Ridge Elementary School, 500 E. Frederick Drive, Sterling. The event will offer the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older. Details about this clinic and other community vaccination events are online at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
- COVID-19 Testing June 29: Loudoun County will hold a drive-thru COVID-19 testing event Tuesday, June 29, 2021,10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding. More information, including inks to required pre-registration forms, may be found at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19