The original item was published from June 29, 2021 4:56 PM to June 29, 2021 5:04 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/28/21@4:57 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,102 (up 5 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.1% (up 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,089 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 283 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- PPE Program Ending: Loudoun County will no longer be accepting donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) beginning July 1, 2021. The PPE donation program was created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to distribute PPE to health care providers and facilities in need. Over the last 15 months, Loudoun County distributed over 15,000 items of PPE to nearly 30 different health care providers and collected over $20,000 in monetary donations for the purchase of PPE.
- Free COVID-19 Vaccine Available: The next opportunity for anyone 12 and older to receive a COVID-19 vaccine from Loudoun County is Friday, July 2, 2021, when the clinic at Dulles Town Center will be open from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. The vaccine clinic will be closed Saturday, July 3, and will reopen Tuesday, July 6, from 3:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Celebrate the Fourth of July with a COVID-19 Vaccine: A community vaccination clinic is scheduled Sunday, July 4, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. as part of the Leesburg 4th of July Fireworks Celebration at Ida Lee Park, 60 Ida Lee Drive in Leesburg. This is one of several community vaccination clinics scheduled in Loudoun this summer. Pre-registration is not necessary.
- From Daily Report to Weekly Report: This is the last week this COVID-19 Summary Report is published daily. Next week, Loudoun County’s daily COVID-19 Summary Report will transition to a weekly report, with spot reports published any time as needed. Beginning July 12, the weekly COVID-19 Summary Report will be published on Mondays. The latest COVID-19 data is available on the Virginia Department of Health’s website any time.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19