The original item was published from July 6, 2021 4:41 PM to July 6, 2021 4:48 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 07/02/21@5:18 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,105 (up 10 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.8% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,089 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 283 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
All Loudoun County News
- COVID-19 Update on Board of Supervisors July 6 Agenda: The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors will receive an update on COVID-19 in Loudoun at tonight's (7/6/) business meeting, which begins at 5:00 p.m. and will be available for viewing at loudoun.gov/meetings. The update will include the latest information on the pandemic in Loudoun, including vaccinations, cases, testing and more.
- How to Get a Free COVID-19 Vaccine: There are many convenient options available to people in Loudoun County who would like to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Walk in to the county’s vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center: Anyone age 12 and older may walk in without an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccine during the clinic’s scheduled hours. Please note that anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The clinic will be open this week on Friday, July 9, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., and Saturday, July 10, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Make an appointment at the county’s vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center: You can schedule an appointment online. Anyone who does not have access to the internet may call the COVID-19 Information Line at 703-737-8300 to schedule an appointment.
- Attend a community vaccination clinic: Two community vaccination clinics are scheduled in Loudoun this weekend. The events will offer the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older. The vaccines are available for anyone on a first-come, first-served basis as long as vaccine supplies last; however, appointments are also available through pre-registration.
- Saturday, July 10, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Lovettsville Elementary, 49 S. Loudoun Street, Lovettsville;
- Sunday, July 11, Meadowland Elementary School, 729 Sugarland Run, Sterling.
- More details, including the complete schedule of events, is online at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
- Find vaccine online from another provider in the community: A number of providers, such as local pharmacies and grocery stores also offer COVID-19 vaccine and many of them welcome walk-ins. Find vaccine near you by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Summary Report is Now Weekly: The Loudoun County COVID-19 Summary Report has transitioned from weekly to daily. Beginning July 12, the weekly COVID-19 Summary Report will be published on Mondays. As a reminder, the latest COVID-19 data is available on the Virginia Department of Health’s website at any time.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19