Posted on January 14, 2022 at 10:14 AM by MaryFrances Forcier
Project Update: January 14, 2022
Draft FGOEDC Item
- In October 2021, the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors approved the recommendation of the Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee to develop process and guidelines for the Selma Estates Flood Mitigation Project.
- At that time, staff anticipated reporting back to the Board in January 2022. At this time the guidelines are still under review by County departments and will not be included in the January Finance Committee meeting.
- Staff will provide an update when the date has been confirmed for the item to return to the Finance Committee.
- To learn more about the recommendation, please view the item prepared for the October meeting (PDF).
- View the video of the board meeting in which this action was approved.
- If you have questions regarding the next steps in this process, please contact Maggie Auer, project manager, at email@example.com or 703-777-0222.
Draft Updating of FEMA Map Post:
- Currently there are no changes to the schedule for the approval of the new FEMA Letter of Map Revision. If there are no appeals, comments or unforeseen issues, the map should become effective January 31, 2022. Once the map is effective, a new Letter of Map Amendment can be completed. Staff estimates that the new Letter of Map Amendment may be completed in March 2022.
- View the draft map.
- If you have questions regarding the next steps in this process, please contact Maggie Auer, project manager, by email or call 703-777-0222.
Stay Informed About This Project