Loudoun County election officials remind voters of important dates and deadlines for the upcoming general election on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
- Friday, September 17: First day of early voting at the Office of Elections and Voter Registration, 750 Miller Dr. SE, Suite C, Leesburg, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday -Friday. Also, first day that ballots will be mailed to those who have requested a mail-in ballot.
- Tuesday, October 12: Last day to register to vote.
- Monday, October 18: In-person early voting expands to additional locations.
- Friday, October 22: Last day to request a ballot by mail.
- Saturday, October 30: Last day for early voting.
- Tuesday, November 2: Election Day; In-person voting, 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
What’s on the Ballot
Offices on the November 2 general election ballot in Loudoun County will include governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, seats in the Virginia House of Delegates, mayor and town council in Middleburg and Round Hill, and a town council seat in Purcellville. Three county government bond questions will also be on the ballot.
- Text LCVOTES to 888777 to receive text alerts from the Loudoun County Office of Elections and Voter Registration or sign up for the Election Update category through Alert Loudoun, the county’s email and text notification system.
- Follow the Office of Elections and Voter Registration on Facebook and Twitter. Loudoun County Government also posts general information on Facebook and Twitter.
More information about the November 2, 2021, general election, including links to sample ballots, is online at loudoun.gov/novemberelection.
# # #