Effective Friday, November 19, 2021, the Loudoun County Crisis Intervention Team Assessment Center (CITAC), located at 102 Heritage Way, NE in Leesburg, will be open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The CITAC will be closed on weekends and holidays.
Emergency behavioral health support services continue to be available 24/7 by phone at 703-777-0320.
The CITAC provides behavioral health evaluation, crisis intervention and stabilization services, as well as referrals to various resources for anyone experiencing a behavioral health crisis. The center’s operation is a partnership between the Loudoun County Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services and the Sheriff’s Office and is part of the Loudoun County Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) initiative.
Anyone experiencing a behavioral health crisis is not alone. Support is available by phone or online 24/7:
- CrisisLink 24/7 Crisis & Suicide Prevention Hotline, Textline, and Chatline:
- CR2 (Community Regional Crisis Response) 24/7 Emergency Response for children, youth and adults experiencing a behavioral health crisis:
- 844-N-CRISIS (627-4747) or 571-364-7390; if you use TTY, dial 711
- REACH (Regional Education Assessment Crisis Services Habilitation) 24/7 Emergency Response for individuals with a developmental disability experiencing crisis events:
- Call 911 and ask for a CIT Deputy.
For more information on the services offered by the Loudoun County Department of Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services, visit loudoun.gov/mhsads or send an email.
# # #