How do I notify the court of an address change?

Complete the Change of Address Notice (PDF) and submit in person or by mail. Put your case number on the document. If you do not know it, you can look up your case online.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to open a new case?
2. How do I reopen my existing case?
3. Where can I find a list of your local rules?
4. When is your Motions Day?
5. How do I schedule a hearing?
6. Can I fax or email a pleading, motion, etc.?
7. Can I pay for a copy over the phone?
8. How can I find the status of the case?
9. How do I notify the court of an address change?
10. How do I get a bond released?
11. Which court processes child support, custody and visitation?
12. Where do I file for Bankruptcy?
13. How long does it take for Circuit Court to transfer a case?
14. What if I need an interpreter?
15. What if I need a transcript of what happened in court?
16. How do I appeal my case?
17. How do I withdraw my appeal from GDC or JDR?
18. How do I serve someone by publication?
19. How do I file for divorce?
20. How do I petition the court for amendment of a death certificate?