Sign up for Alert Loudoun to receive general news, public safety and emergency information by email and text.
Board of Supervisors Newsletters
To receive e-newsletters, sign up on your District Supervisor's page.
General News & Information
Through the "Notify Me" feature of the Loudoun County website, you may sign up to receive news and information by email and text from various Loudoun County agencies, including:
- Alerts from Loudoun County departments
- Bid Postings from the Procurement Division
- Blogs: Stay informed about current road and construction projects from the Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure.
- Calendars for various departments
- The Loudoun County Government Master Calendar includes meetings of the Board of Supervisors, Board Standing Committees, Planning Commission, and Advisory Boards, Commissions and Committees.
- News Flash
- County News from Loudoun County Public Affairs and Communications
- News from the Department of Animal Services
- Non-Emergency Information from the Department of Fire and Rescue and the Sheriff's Office
- Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney News
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services News
- Recycling and Waste Disposal News from the Department of Construction and Waste Management
- Tax Sale Information from the Office of the Treasurer
Follow the county's official social media accounts to stay informed.