The original item was published from July 18, 2022 12:55 PM to July 18, 2022 1:31 PM
Project Update: July 18, 2022
- In October 2021, the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors approved the recommendation of the Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee to develop the process and guidelines for the Selma Estates Flood Mitigation Project.
- Staff anticipated reporting back to the Board in Summer 2022. At this time, the guidelines are still under review by county departments and will not be brought to the Finance Committee until the Fall.
- Staff will provide an update when the date has been confirmed for the item to return to the Finance Committee.
- To learn more about the recommendation, please view the item prepared for the October meeting (PDF).
- View the video of the board meeting in which the Board approved this action.
- If you have questions regarding the next steps in this process, please contact Maggie Auer, project manager, by email or call 703-777-0222.
Stay Informed About This Project