Updated 1/7/22, 7:15 a.m.
Friday, January 7, 2022
County Government Operational Status
- Loudoun County Government will be open but on unscheduled leave status on Friday, January 7, 2022. Employees who staff essential 24-hour county operations and other essential services must work as scheduled.
COVID-19 Testing, Vaccination and Information Line
- The county's COVID-19 testing event at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park is canceled Friday, January 7, 2022.
- All appointments at the county's COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the Dulles Town Center have been rescheduled; the clinic is closed Friday, January 7, 2022.
- Read the news release.
- The Health Department COVID-19 Information Line will be closed Friday, January 7, 2022.
- The vaccination event at Sully Elementary School is canceled.
Loudoun County Transit Services
- Commuter Bus Service will not run Friday, January 7, 2022.
- Peak Period Metro Connection Bus Service will not run Friday, January 7, 2022.
- Get more details on any impacts to Loudoun County Transit Services at loudoun.gov/buschanges.
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun County Public Schools makes independent decisions regarding its operational status. Visit lcps.org for details on school closures.