Restricted Licenses

Restricted License Information

  • Please note:  If you have been declared a habitual offender or are a third offender, you must file a petition In the Civil Division.

  • Criminal Motions Docket is every Thursday at 1:00 p.m.

    If the Court has previously granted you a Restricted License Permit, you may come into the Clerk’s office, Criminal Division, and complete the Restricted License application or mail in the completed application. Staff will prepare the license and forward it to a Judge for review and entry. Please note that this process may take more than a week and is not in our control. If granted, you will receive the restricted license in the mail unless you have provided a telephone number.

    If the Court has not granted you a Restricted License Permit, you are required to complete and file a Praecipe (PDF) and Motion (PDF) (14-days prior to the requested Criminal Motions docket) and submit it along with a completed Restricted License application (PDF).

Please note: Court personnel are prohibited by law from giving legal advice. If you need assistance or advice, please see our Legal Aid and Links page.