History When the Middleburg Volunteer Fire Department was incorporated in 1936, it had one fire truck and covered the Route 50 corridor from the top of Paris Mountain to Chantilly. In the early 1950s, Company 3 was given an ambulance and initiated emergency medical care, becoming fire and rescue.
Station 3 houses a fire engine, tanker, brush truck and an advanced life support ambulance that are staffed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by career personnel from Loudoun County Fire and Rescue.
Contact Information Middleburg Fire Station 3 P.O. Box 122 910 W Washington St. Middleburg, VA 20117