Anyone interested in having a better understanding of mental illness is encouraged to sign up for the next virtual Adult Mental Health First Aid training offered by Loudoun County. The free class is scheduled for January 5 & 6, 2022, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. each day. The deadline to register is December 31, 2021.
The free classes cover:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental illness.
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use.
- How to interact with a person in crisis.
- How to connect the person with help.
- Information on trauma, addiction and self-care.
Find details and a link to register at loudoun.gov/mhfirstaid.
# # #