Posted on September 2, 2020 at 10:25 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,441
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.6%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 358
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun Election Officials Remind Voters of Three Ways to Vote in the November 2020 General Election: All registered voters in Virginia have the option to: vote at home by mail, vote early in person, or vote in person on Election Day. Get the details in the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #