Posted on July 23, 2020 at 5:11 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,758
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 6.3%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 325
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 106
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- CDC Guidance on Personal and Social Activities: Explore this CDC web page to learn what you need to know if you go out for personal and social activities, including dining at a restaurant, hosting gatherings, attending events, using gyms or fitness centers, going to a nail salon, visiting a library, traveling overnight, and visiting parks. Always remember to:
- Stay home if sick.
- Wear a cloth face covering in public settings and when around people who don't live in your household, especially when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Use social distancing (stay at least 6 feet away from others).
- Before you go, call and ask what extra prevention strategies they are using, like requiring staff to wear cloth face coverings.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #