Posted on July 31, 2020 at 11:48 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,985
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.4%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 331
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 109
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Route 15 South Virtual Public Meeting: Loudoun County is hosting an online public meeting as part of the county's Route 15 South Safety and Operational Study tonight, Thursday, July 30, 2020, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Find more information about the study and how to log on to the meeting.
- New Videos Promoting Face Coverings: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Northern Virginia Regional Commission have released new videos targeting specific audiences about the importance of wearing face coverings to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- The CDC video is aimed at young adults and explains why they should wear a mask to protect themselves and their friends. Health officials say even healthy teenagers and young adults need to wear face coverings and take other steps against COVID-19, including staying 6 feet apart from others and avoiding large gatherings.
- The NVRC has produced its second Spanish language video about steps people can take to slow the spread of COVID-19 among Hispanics, who have been disproportionally affected by the virus. This video features elected officials, including Governor Ralph Northam and other regional leaders.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #