Posted on September 14, 2020 at 10:09 AM by Nancy McCormick
Project Status: September 2020
- The county is moving forward with preparing an application for the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA) Grant program to fund mitigation initiatives, including buyouts of eligible properties.
- As part of that process, the following forms must be completed by affected homeowners:
- Hazardous Materials Individual Property Survey
- Property Information Worksheet
- Voluntary Participation Agreement
- Please complete and sign these forms and return no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, September 18, 2020.
Forms can be returned in one of the following ways:
- Sign and scan the completed forms and email them to Ryan Reed.
- Send printed, completed and signed forms via US Mail to:
Loudoun County Department of Building and Development
1 Harrison Street, SE, Leesburg, VA 20177
- Schedule a time to have the forms picked up in person by calling 571-252-0675 or emailing Ryan Reed.
Stay Informed About This Project