Posted on September 11, 2020 at 5:11 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 6,377
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 7.9%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 408
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 118
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Strengthening Resiliency & Preventing Suicide During COVID-19: A Conversation with Experts: Join SPAN for this Suicide Prevention Form on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. via GoToWebinar. The forum will be a discussion on how we can continue to build our individual and collective resiliency and equip you with some ways to talk about mental health with your friends, families and neighbors. Get the details at loudoun.gov/suicideprevention.
- Loudoun County Public Library Online Learning Hub: The Online Learning Hub provides free, high-quality educational resources to support students, teachers, and parents during the 2020-2021 school year. Sample resources include read-along eBooks for elementary school students, primary source documents and foreign-language apps for middle and high-school students, and at-home learning advice for parents and caregivers. The resources are free and available online 24/7 with a library card. Explore the hub at library.loudoun.gov/learninghub.
- Are You Eligible? Loudoun Economic Development Partners With Towns to Administer New Round of COVID-19 Business Interruption Fund Grants: Loudoun Economic Development will partner with Purcellville and Hillsboro to administer another round of COVID-19 Business Interruption Fund grants in September. This follows last week's decision by the Loudoun Board of Supervisors to dedicate $4.3 million of CARES Act funding for business grants, $3 million of which will be made available in this round. Read the news release.
- Board of Supervisors to Consider Revisions to Child Care Program: The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors will consider revisions to the county's K-6 Distance Learning child Care Program at the Board's next business meeting, which begins at 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 15, 2020. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #