Posted on October 28, 2020 at 5:34 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,876 (up 59 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.2% (up 0.7% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 479 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 130 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- About "Close Contact" to COVID-19: The term “close contact” has become a buzz word in daily life. What you may not know is that the term carries an important definition to public health officials. Understanding close contact in the context of COVID-19 is crucial to the ongoing assessment and management of this disease and ultimately helps orient our collective actions. Read more in today's earlier post.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #