Posted on April 12, 2021 at 1:57 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 04/05/21@5:18 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Total Cases: 25,693 (up 70 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 7.6% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 959 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 271 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
Loudoun County Update
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 181 ,890 (up 1,887 since last report) I Virginia: 4,277,076 (up 52,186 since last report)
- Loudoun County Residents Fully Vaccinated: 62,631 (up 858 since last report)
- Vaccine First Doses Received Over Last 7 Days: Loudoun: 16,730 (down 2,000 since last report) | Virginia: 336,420 (up 2,430 since last report)
- Loudoun’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard
- Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Summary
- Loudoun Leaders Get Vaccinated: Loudoun County Board of Supervisors Chair Phyllis Randall and Vice Chairman Koran Saines received their COVID-19 vaccinations during a news conference Tuesday that was livestreamed on the Loudoun County website and on Loudoun County’s official page on Facebook.
- Randall spoke of the “pain and suffering” that COVID-19 has caused and encouraged those who are reluctant to get the vaccine to do their research. She also stressed that vaccines are safe and effective.
- Randall and Saines were joined by Algonkian District Supervisor Juli Briskman and Broad Run District Supervisor Sylvia Glass, who have both received vaccines previously. Mayors from several Loudoun County towns who have already been vaccinated were also at the news conference as was Health Department Director Dr. David Goodfriend, who provided an update on the vaccination effort.
- More information about the vaccination effort in Loudoun is available at loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine.
All Loudoun County News
- Pre-register for Free COVID-19 Vaccine: Vaccination eligibility has been expanded in Loudoun County to now include all essential workers in Virginia’s 1c priority group. Anyone eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine is encouraged to pre-register online at vaccinate.virginia.gov or call 1-877-829-4682. When a vaccine appointment becomes available through the Loudoun County health district, there will be no charge. Also, state and local agencies will never call, email or text to ask someone for a social security number or immigration status in connection with vaccination.
- COVID-19 Testing April 13: The next Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event will be held Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls. The free, drive-thru testing events are being held every Tuesday in April at various locations in the county. Details are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
A complete schedule of testing events as well as registration forms that are available to download and fill out ahead of time are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.